Wednesday, December 2, 2009

IMDD : Season 1, Episode 1: The pilot

Though I am not a big fan of writing or reading per say as I am more of a "visual admirer" kinda person. I like words to be spoken into my ears rather than I taking pains in reading or writing as for the matter. But as the usual trends go these days- when you get bored you start blogging so yeah am bored hence the blogging.

This blog will basically contain viewpoints and discussions on- movies, TV series and some of day to day activities and observations with a slight sarcastic tinge and yeah , chicks -the cornerstone of any healthy conversation. I am not gonna give a fuck about language as these days maturity with languages hits early than puberty. Though I will try my hard to be real nice and acting all gentle but that will be just trying, no promising.

As far as the title of the post goes, its simply a homage to all my friends and even my will which had been hanging inside me since a long time.

So, guys in my adieu "LET THE GAMES BEGIN" : though i mean the blogging.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

let the game begin.. :)
And I am sure, this will be one of the most awaited and hopefully most interesting game...
credits demanded :P

abe wordpress pe shuru kar na..

Unknown said...

You rockk man... it is difficult for a good writer to write like this in his first blog....
i am surely waiting for your reviews over the upcoming movies, serials and of course other stuffs also...
don't think just write from your heart... keep it up

harsh diksiht said...

Pilot was gud.... now waiting for some real stuff

Deepak Dubey said...

As I see, the Pilot has been picked up so yeah, GAME ON buddy

abhinav narain said...

eagerly waiting :)

Manish said...

Kuch likho bangdu !! Eagerly waiting too:)

gentleman said...

waiting for the post :)

running thoughts said...

no viewers discretion adviced, people are mature enough to understand the fucking language which attains a high level of maturity before the puberty... go on and bang on!!

Harsh Verma said...

finally a good critic comes out in public :)

arun gaurav said...

saale... ye naya keeda kab se???
sari movies dekh dali kya be???

UG said...

interesting job :)